Louisville Rowing Club

A place to communicate with others about rowing in the Louisville Metro area.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would like to join your Club- not sure if I need much experience rowing in order to join.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hi Merv,

I have checked to make sure the email links are working on the website. You may want to check your default email program (e.g. outlook, entourage, etc.). The contact links will initiate an email your default email program.
At any rate, here is the email address to contact Amy Lawrence, a_lawren@hotmail.com.
She is your best point of contact to initiate membership or lessons. Post back if you have any further problems.
Hope to see you on the river,

View user profile

2 Links don't work? on Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm also interested in possibly joining LRC but missed the event. I tried clicking on the links to Ann Hassett and Amy Lawrence but the site did not respond. Help!

View user profile

3 Thanks, Adam! on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Thanks for getting back to me. I hope to be there on Saturday.

Take care.

View user profile

The club is holding an event on June 6th for the National learn to row day. This might be a good way for you to meet some people and get some lessons. The details are on the calendar of the club website, http://louisvillerowingclub.org/calendar.html

If you can't make the event there are contact links on the website for lessons, etc.

Have fun,

View user profile
Hello everyone,

I've always wanted to row and am interested in joining your Club. I am not sure who I should contact. I have kayaked and rowed occassionally like most; but, would like to become more involved or maybe I should take lessons?. All suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum