Louisville Rowing Club

A place to communicate with others about rowing in the Louisville Metro area.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concept 2 Holiday Challenge

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Bobby, I am out of town for turkey day, but I will plan to join you next monday at 530.
I leave work at 5 so I may be a few minutes behind schedule.

Adam

View user profile

27 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm

I am going to try to do every evening during the week at 5:30. I am slower then the rest of you. I know we can get Carter to log some meters with us.

View user profile

28 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:36 pm

I just keep checking the board with the hopes that Carter will have joined, and each time I log on I am sorely disappointed.

I guess I'll do the Holiday Challenge. Did we decide on a day or a time people want to erg together?

View user profile

29 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Just wanted to note that I see there are 26 views on this topic and only 2 responses committing to the erg challenge. Come on folks!! bounce

View user profile

30 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

Admin

Admin
530 on Wednesday works great for me. Most weekday nights at 530 should work for me just let me know which we decide on? I will see if I have any AV cables that will play nice with the stereo and tv at the boathouse.
adam

View user profile http://louisvillerowingclub.9forum.biz

31 I'm in... on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 am

I'm in for most nights... Mon & Wed are probably best for me -- gotta be done by 7:00, so a 5:30 start would be OK.

Is there a way to run the TV sound output through the stereo -- it would be nice to watch DVD's, but the sound of a few ergs tends to drown out the sound. And I can hardly read the subtitles...

-PR

View user profile

32 Re: Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:38 pm

hey are we going to get a group to do this. Adam and myself will enjoy any company. Concept 2 is doing a good thing with this also. What time every night would be good? Have to be after work for some. Say around 5:30 or 6.

View user profile

33 Concept 2 Holiday Challenge on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Row 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters between November 27 (U.S. Thanksgiving) and December 24 at midnight (Eastern Time)

Adaptive rowers can choose to participate at the 50K, 100K, or 200K levels

Deadline for entering meters: January 4th, 2009

Twisted Evil

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum