Louisville Rowing Club

A place to communicate with others about rowing in the Louisville Metro area.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone exist on this website?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey kyle, I am currently going to be rowing (1x) this summer in the morning 6:30 am until 8:00 am and will be going to couple of regattas. If you are interested, you may join me in training and going to the regattas, email me if you are interested at ianluetzow@hotmail.com. I am freshman on marriatta's rowing team. I erg a 6:20/2k.

View user profile

2 Does anyone exist on this website? on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:11 pm

My name is Kyle Idstein and I have recently transferred from the University of Dayton to the University of Louisville. I have lived in Louisville all my life but have never taken classes at UofL until this semester. I am looking for something to get involved in that will be both fun and competitive. I rowed for UD throughout my entire sophomore year and had a blast going to all the regattas and rowing for the team. I am looking to join LRC but have no clue where to begin. I was wondering if there was a section of it that is competitive with a practice schedule and regattas or if it was all in town rowing on the Ohio. Do you travel? Does the team consist of mostly older people (not sure how else to word that, apologies) or high school students or college kids? I am 21 and am just curious about the team. Please get back to me with some details, it would be much appreciated. Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum